Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Have you met the world famous Tom Peters, the management guru? I have, yesterday

I attended the B2B conference in London yesterday and had 90 minutes of pure enjoyment. Tom Peters was the keynote speaker. One often attends events to listen to a famous celebrity often to be disappointed by their message and/or their delivery.
On this occasion my expectations were far exceeded. He has been speaking for over 25 years and I believe his passion and enthusiasm for communicating vital messages hasn't dimmed in that time.
In fact he actually said "I don't need to work any more, I don't need to chase to mid-Africa or spend 35 hours travelling to Siberia.I do becuase I love it."
Listening and watching for those 90 minutes proved he was telling the truth.

Time to go but lots of his key messages to follow

Tags:

No comments: