Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Don't you get fed up doing that every day?"

...said one of my delegates recently at the end of the presentation.Last year I presented on networking skills just under 200 times and most of what I said was similar each time. But, as I try my best to interact with my audience (who are different every time) then the event turns out differently each time.
I loved every one of those events whether or not they were free events or well-paid.

£10,000,000
That is the reported figure each SPICE GIRL has just earned for their world tour. Now the money might be good but they did EXACTLY the same thing every night for weeks on end.

EPE
When you do your job with energy, passion and enthusiasm you can only have a good time at work.
Most people do the same thing every day; it's the way you approach it that counts.

No comments: