Saturday, October 21, 2006

Back and refreshed...or what?

In the last three weeks I have been at my busiest and quietest! Busybecause it's that time of year and quietest because I have been away relaxing on holiday.
And you know what? Sometimes I find doing the latter more stressful. Am I odd, sad or what?
My analysis of the situation is whatever it is you love best...just keep doing it.When I sit in the sun I'm often thinking "I could be doing this" or "I'd like to write an article about x" or " I must speak to my team about y".Is that relaxing? i don't think so.But on the other hand if one just works and gets the monetary results what is the endgame? To build a stack of gold coins...to hand to your children so they can just go first class!
Isn't life complicated?

Fancy reading my new book? View here!

No comments: