Sunday, June 01, 2008

"It's my birthday every day"

Whoever I say this to they laugh or smile. But it's true. I love what I do;I feel good when people tell me I have been able to help them in various aspects of their lives through effective and confident networking.
I aim to see the best in everyone, even when people are discourteous and disloyal. I try to win all arguments by avoiding them and where we make mistakes we put them right immediately to every one's satisfaction. That way we often get more work even after errors or bad service. Mind you, this rarely happens as we plan and prepare carefully.
The first principle of building relationships,i.e. networking,is to give first and receive second.You feel good when you give to or help people you know, like and trust.
Yes, every day is my birthday

No comments: