Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I know the cure for any illness

I was out last night eating in a restaurant with the family. Through last night and dawn I was violently sick...not done that for over 20 years. But you know how to get better quickly even though you go off to work feeling well under the weather?
1 Be self-employed
2 Go and present in front of an audience. The adrenalin heals everything. Well at least for the time you are on stage.

A NEW SERVICE AND SEMINAR
I have decided to offer an new seminar. "How to increase your top line through cross-selling. There are only 2 ways to increase that line
1 Get new clients
2 Get your exiating clients to buy more services or more often

No.1 is harder than no.2 yet how many marketing departments spend a large resource on 2?

I have lots more to say on this....later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»